Green, Waterfront, Luxury Home
5302 Clifton Road, Jacksonville FL 32211
4 Bedrooms - 3 1/2 Baths - 4134 sq ft - .46 acres
Appraisal exceeds $1,500,000 Sale Price
Schedule A Tour
Make an Offer
Going green is easy in this luxurious, energy-efficient Florida home. Enjoy every
modern convenience, breathtaking views of two rivers and downtown Jacksonville
, solar power using free, abundant sunshine, and $100 monthly electric bills in
a 4134 square foot, technology filled home.
This sustainable, living home is energy efficient, hurricane/storm proof and self-sufficient
with its own water treatment system, rainwater collection, and edible organic landscape.
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry,
outdoor kitchen, tile and bamboo flooring, 5 exterior seating areas on upper and
- One of only 19 LEED Platinum houses in Florida. USGBC Platinum certified buildings
are considered the world's greenest. only 947 in the US and 1045 globally.
- PV solar energy system, solar water heating and Geothermal.
- Indoor air quality as clean as a hospital operating room with no VOCs.
- SmartHome Technology wired for control of lights, temperature, music, etc.
Awards for design, energy and environmental conservation include:
- Energy Star certification from US Environmental Protection Agency
- Water Star Gold certification from State of Florida
- USGBC LEED Platinum
- Florida Green Building Coalition Platinum
- USGBC North Florida Innovation Award
- Sustainable Florida Green Building winner
- City of Jacksonville Environmental Protection Award
Click To Learn More:
jet skiing, fishing and manatee/dolphin watching.
This private green
home on the Arlington and St. Johns Rivers has expansive downtown views.
Steel frame construction
engineered to withstand a Category 5 hurricane.
Nana Walls open for
inside/outside, eco-friendly living.
70% of the exterior
is doors and windows for breathtaking views of the rivers, downtown, fireworks and
landscape with 1000+ native plants for no watering or mowing - year round citrus,
fruit, vegetables and herbs.